Gay friendly eating establishments in Sheffield

Crystal

What an odd question, since when do restaurants treat gay people any different to hetrosexual people.

I think you've posted without noticing that this thread was started in 2003 - as more recent posters have pointed out! :rolleyes:

The Sexual Orientation Regulations, currently going through Parliament, will of course make illegal any discrimination against homosexuals in the provision of goods or services, including service in a restaurant.

The Sexual Orientation Regulations, currently going through Parliament, will of course make illegal any discrimination against homosexuals in the provision of goods or services, including service in a restaurant.

But unless you walked in said "we are two homo's, we want a table for two" how would anyone know to discriminate in the first place ?

Oh for gods sake! Talk about having a chip on your shoulder. I know the person posted that thing about 4 years ago, but its really annoyed me!

'Gay friendly' ARGH!!!! I'm gay, if I feel its highly innapropriate to be holding hands or kissing, then I won't do it!

I know this post wasn't very articulate, its cos im so blummin angry!

Archived