Are the public sector employed middle classes sleepwalking into disaster?

No I am not but given what has happened before wrt the NHS and education, I know who's hand's I would prefer to see 'em in..... and it ain't smarmy Dave's!

But thankfully not every voter is as gullible as you and the vast majority say they don't trust Brown or what he says. There is no future for a Prime Minister when that happens.

I ask this question because I was out the other night with some friends, most of whom were professional types in the NHS and education sysyem. They were not what you might call traditional Tory types but some of them were criticising the Labour govt about this, that and the other.

IMO things may not exactly brilliant at the moment but my god, if the Tories are re-elected many of them will probably be out of work with the HUGE public spending cuts the Tories are planning. Is it time for them to get real?

Sitting outside the Northern General with a guy fawkes cadging pennies off the doctors and nurses doesnt make them your friends:D

But thankfully not every voter is as gullible as you and the vast majority say they don't trust Brown or what he says. There is no future for a Prime Minister when that happens.

You must be gutted after Griffin's dismal performance the other night 'anarchist'?

Oh dear I seem to have hit a nerve,dont tell me, your mummy doesnt agree with guying cos its begging you can go and tea leaf thats ok but strictly no begging...oh the perils of S6

Least we don't have to play our games in another town! Didn't Toytown loose on Sat? must have been a crap weekend what with the Fuhrers dismal showing on QT.:shakes:

Least we don't have to play our games in another town! Didn't Toytown loose on Sat? must have been a crap weekend what with the Fuhrers dismal showing on QT.:shakes:

I thought Hitler was dead or did you mean the last German fuhrer? I just wondered what with your infatuation with Hitler,,myself I prefer women, but hey ,dont worry about it,it takes all sorts

I thought Hitler was dead or did you mean the last German fuhrer? I just wondered what with your infatuation with Hitler,,myself I prefer women, but hey ,dont worry about it,it takes all sorts

Aye, laugh it off eh? admirable qualities!;)

So how do you think he'll find the cash to reapay the government's loans?

Slimming down the behemoth of government created by Labour taking money from you in taxes with one hand and then handing it back with another will certainly slim down the public expenditure.

Archived