Where to go after the Forum closes?

i had a great night out in town on Saturday, ending at the Forum which is one of my favourite places in Sheffield.

I wasn't so sure about the place the first two times i went when someone got glassed and then it got ramraided but i perservered with it and find it a generally friendly venue with usually pretty good music.

My only gripe is the early closing time. I am not ready to go home at 1 o clock so where can I go? Not keen on Takapuna so please don't suggest there. I've noticed that loads of people leave the Forum and then just hang around outside - do they all go somewhere afterwards? is there a general movement to a particular bar/club?

Cheers

Thanks to all for the advice. It seems i need to try Hustle!

Dimitrysoul - thanks for providing the web address but i can't open it as i'm at work and my pc has a sound card that i can't turn off. could you tell me opening/closing times, price, venue etc. Also, is it a friendly kind of night? I'm far too old and can't be done with pretentious or at the other end of the scale, dangerous, places. Please xcuse my ignorance.

ideally, i agree with you skny - an extra hour or two at the forum would be just right!

Archived