Clamping now in force at Meadowhall

I wouldnt damage anybodys property, I wouldnt like it done to me.

but i can understand why people do do it. you should be more considerate.

a car is just a bit of tin for getting from a2b. i wouldnt mind if you are driving a rolls or a bentley but ur not , its more than likely to be a mid range saloon with the drivers seat pulled that close up to the steering wheel that u can lick the windscreen.

if you care that much about your car y dont you park it as far away from the shops as you can where no one else parks, oh i forgot , your as fit as usain bolt but are on mobility.

I don't see why the car matters, and I cant see why you would damage someone elses property, a car can mean all sorts of things to people, someone may have saved up many years to buy their car, it may not seem special to you but it may mean the world to the owner!

its a bit of tin for going from a 2 b in, regardless of how much it cost.like i said if it bothers you that much ,park it in the middle of a field so no one can park near it.

people should be carfull when getting out of there car,and people who park there car and take up 2 spaces should also spare a thought for other drivers instead of being selfish numptys.

nobody needs two parking spaces, if everyone goes about their every day life with just a little bit of consideration for others, then the world would be a much happier place to live.

so park inbetween the lines and move your seat back away from the steering wheel because you look silly licking the windscreen, and keep out of the middle lane on the motorway,or better still keep off the motorway.

and they should stop putting driving licences in lucky bags because there are too many inconsirate numptys on the road. n TURN UR FOG LIGHTS OFF YOU IDIOT.

I wouldnt damage anybodys property, I wouldnt like it done to me.

but i can understand why people do do it. you should be more considerate.

a car is just a bit of tin for getting from a2b. i wouldnt mind if you are driving a rolls or a bentley but ur not , its more than likely to be a mid range saloon

Your post makes no sense at all. Are you saying that people should take more care around a Bentley than a Ford Focus? That's rubbish they should take the same care around each of them and give them both as much respect as each other. Just because one cost as much as a house doesn't mean it means anymore to someone than the cheaper car. They could both be the owners pride and joy and they have each saved for a long time in order that they own them, and should be dealt with as such.

It's this attitude that is one of the problems with our society, people are so inconsiderate. Not having a go a you just saying that everyone should respect each others property and take care not to damage it. I know you've said this exact thing in a later post and we're both making the same point it's just that first part of your post riled me.

mail online 29th october.

mr roger o brien 66, parked in the taxi bay at meadowhall "only for 10 minutes while ho nipped into M&S". only to return to his car to find it had been clamped.HA HA. £95 to release the clamp. cough up, HA HA.

While mister obrien was waiting for his son to bring the £95 to pay the clampers the clampers were putting another clamp on another car, this time parked in th collection bay, Another £95 release fee"HA HA". This time the woman "with a baby " had only nipped in to M&S for 5 minutes.

Who do these people think they are. so what if your 66 or have got a baby with you. There are 12,000 parking spaces at meadowhall and if you are too lazy or think your so special that you dont have to use one of these parking spaces, " Then it just serves you right" Its a shame the release fee isnt £500, to teach you a proper lesson.

HA HA HA HA HA,:hihi::hihi::hihi:

good- i can't stand it when someone takes up 2 spaces just because they can't be borthered to straighten up there ford fiesta!

People who do this are very annoying, also people who park at such a ridiculous angle that the person next to them cannot park straight either. Ironically its usually the small cars which are parked really badly. If you can't park a car that small, you must be really bad at manouvering.

I always park straight, I can't stand to leave my car parked at an angle. I have a small car at the moment, but I have had bigger cars too.

Archived