Clamping now in force at Meadowhall

Hmmmm - is Meadowhell management gonna get a hefty fine for allowing several spaces to be spanned by the recycling banks? (Top of the car park, outside Argos entrance)

I have to agree with a previous post, in that it may have served better to warn people of the implementation of car parking regulation by a third party company, rather than just hit 'em with the fine.

Parking up at Meadowhell is often ludicrously difficult, particularly at this time of year, but I suppose, in the long-run, it may make it easier to park for the likes of those less able like myself.

I'm still confused though as to whether there is, or will be a time limit on parking in the disabled bays. It's not often I go to Meadowhell, but when I do, I kinda make it worth it. Cinema, bite to eat, bit of shopping... this often takes me over the time limit allowed by my badge. Anyone know of any cases at Meadowhell where clamps have been fitted for overstaying the 3 hour badge limit?

Can't believe the press statement Meadowhall Management made saying they where not making any money out of the scheme.

Meadowhall don't do anythingh that does not make them money.

I totally agree, cannot see them letting a private clamping firm operate on the site for free, which means they are lying when they say they are making nothing out of it, unless the money they charge the clampers to operate is going to charity. Another point, not all disabled people are obviously disabled I knew someone who had had leukemia and had a blue badge but to look you would not know they were ill.

BTW totally agree with clamping inconsiderate and bad parkers.

Just for the record, PCM (Parking Control Management) are the clamping company at Meadowhall:

Parking control management limited is insolvent and shouldnt be trading at all.

Parking control management uk limited is in a CVA and still trading

pcm-uk.co.uk is live but empty, but they are hiding their address which is a breach of the law i believe (but dont ask me which one off the top of my head)

However, a quick search of companies house will tell you all you need to know about this company and all its subsiduaries :D

went to meadowhall today..i am a disabled wheelchair user..when we came back out..we witnessed a young man getting clamped for parking in a disabled bay, when he clearly wasnt disabled at all..no badge nothing..serves you right..you ought to try a day without your legs, then maybe some of these parking abusers may understand a bit more.

Ha! I bet that was funny! I'd have gone up to him and laughed in his face.

lol I agree they should wait byside of car with camera going to main screen on oasis. So we can all see there faces when they see the clamped car.It so good seeing them try and get out of the situation of why they have illegally parked in disabled parking bays with no badges.Meadowhall aint so innocent tho i once complained about them parking a blood bank across 4 parent and children parking spaces when they plenty of other spaces they could take up for ppl to use that service. There not many parent ones as there is never mind when something as big as that taking 4 up all day for 3 days.

What a brilliant idea !

Just for the record, PCM (Parking Control Management) are the clamping company at Meadowhall:

Parking control management limited is insolvent and shouldnt be trading at all.

Parking control management uk limited is in a CVA and still trading

pcm-uk.co.uk is live but empty, but they are hiding their address which is a breach of the law i believe (but dont ask me which one off the top of my head)

However, a quick search of companies house will tell you all you need to know about this company and all its subsiduaries :D

See bold. Would the boss of this be the same one who is driving the lamborghini around? If so, what are Meadowhall thinking of?

Archived