Tefal actifry-what a wonderful machine

yea it does, its amazing :) to make a curry i just put chicken in with sauce, water and half hour later its all done... its really easy to clean too. saves so much time and effort.. well worth £170!

So you are just using it to heat up some chicken and a jar of sauce....that's not cooking.

Waste of money I say!

You'd be better off spending £50 on some cooking books, £100 on some new pans and knives, then £20 on herbs and spices.

My mum has one and the other day she used it to make a stir fry which takes, what 2 or 3 minutes in a pan. It takes 20 minutes!

I think the advert with the chips is fantastic and if it was only about £60 i'd have one - but £170 seems a lot of money for another gadget that clutters up the kitchen that makes chips once every six months!

Yes, I do sometimes wonder whether these TV programmes blow things out of proportion a little!

It does sound like a useful machine. My husband was not impressed when I got rid of the deep fat fryer (it never looked clean and the smell which came from it stuck to every fabric in the house!). It does sound like a healthier option too.

Archived