If You Could Turn Back Time..

Its a choice between 2 things. 10th june 2005, should I have turned up, and where would I be now.

But probably when I was 15. I was being a typical teenage stroppy bint and we used to have my nan round for tea once a week. One particular tuesday had the usual call from downstairs of 'your nans going now'.

I know I didnt go down and say bye, and its haunted me the last few years, because she was dead 3 days later. :( you dont know what you have till its not there anymore

Its a choice between 2 things. 10th june 2005, should I have turned up, and where would I be now.

But probably when I was 15. I was being a typical teenage stroppy bint and we used to have my nan round for tea once a week. One particular tuesday had the usual call from downstairs of 'your nans going now'.

I know I didnt go down and say bye, and its haunted me the last few years, because she was dead 3 days later. :( you dont know what you have till its not there anymore

Don't beat yourself up about it too badly, Cat. I think many of us have such regrets so you're in good company. I don't imagine your Nan would want you to feel this way.

Archived