If You Could Turn Back Time..

Don't beat yourself up about it too badly, Cat. I think many of us have such regrets so you're in good company. I don't imagine your Nan would want you to feel this way.

thanks for that. its just hard.

I dont believe in ghosts etc but i did see a medium when I was 19 because I was deep down really upset about it. and the women said straight away (she didnt know me) 'I know you miss her and you're angry shes left you' . I dont know it was just weird because it did really get to me how sudden it was. and to turn back time I wish I could. Taught me a lesson, as my remaining nan who's now in her 70's I do my best to see her at least 4 times a month, and call her at least once a week.

I'd have carried on my education and waited until i'd atleast finished college to have my son. I don't regret him, but I do regret just not waiting until I had a decent education behind me.

And if that wasnt possible, i'd go back to the 90's, when I was 3-4 and start life from there. Prevented my dad from doing the stuff he did. Maybe, i'd speak to him now if I could do that.

thanks for that. its just hard.

I dont believe in ghosts etc but i did see a medium when I was 19 because I was deep down really upset about it. and the women said straight away (she didnt know me) 'I know you miss her and you're angry shes left you' . I dont know it was just weird because it did really get to me how sudden it was. and to turn back time I wish I could. Taught me a lesson, as my remaining nan who's now in her 70's I do my best to see her at least 4 times a month, and call her at least once a week.

I went through a similar experiance with my auntie, she was poorly mentaly but still a lovely woman.

One morning when i was setting off for school about 12 years old, she asked me if i wanted to play pontoon with her (card's).

I said i couldn't as i had to go to to school.

When i got home i found out she had commited suicide by jumping off Kelvin flat's.

I blamed myself for year's but over time you do accept that you couldn't have done nothing to change peoples feeligs or them being ill etc etc.

• 1 year later...
Nothing!

I've been through some horrendous things in my past, but they've all led to this moment and at this moment I feel pretty damn good!

My sentiments entirely. If I went back and changed anything, I may not be where I want to be which is here and now.

Archived