New latin restaurant - Mama Mia - opening this Friday 30/10, Sheffield!!

Mama_Mia

Mama Mia Restaurant is open at lunch times 11am -3pm

Enjoy our lunchtime specials,

• Soup of the day

With a choices of

• Chicken Milanesa served with fries or salad

• Pasta Of the Day

• Mama Mia Pizza choose of any three toppings

• Roast Pumpkin and Baby Spinach Frittata with ali-oli

• Tortilla de Patatas served with Salad

For £5

Also a selection of PINCHOS, Spanish style mini sandwiches with various toppings.

£2.95

Or, you can just seat in an enjoy a cup of Spanish style coffees:

Café Solo

Café Con Leche

Coffee with milk

Café Cortaado

Coffee with a drop of milk

We also do take-out coffees for when you are on the run!

Has anyone been yet? any reviews?

I went on the opening night.

I had the Pumpkin and spinach frittata starter and the flank of beef.

My OH had the chrorizo for starter and the seafood stew.

They were all delicious! The beef ribs in particular were amazing, really well cooked. My partner said the mussells in the seafood stew were the best she's ever tasted (and she's even pickier than me!).

Although I do have some feedback for Daniela if she's reading...

The chorizo was great and cheap too but I would have gladly paid a bit more for another sausage and perhaps a bit of potato or something to accompany it.

The pumpkin and spinach frittata was very tasty but a bit dry (and one of them was burnt, sorry!), maybe a sauce would have helped.

Other than that I really liked the place, the staff were lovely and very attentive & welcoming.

Best of luck to you, I'll definitely be going back at some point.

I went on the opening night.

I had the Pumpkin and spinach frittata starter and the flank of beef.

My OH had the chrorizo for starter and the seafood stew.

They were all delicious! The beef ribs in particular were amazing, really well cooked. My partner said the mussells in the seafood stew were the best she's ever tasted (and she's even pickier than me!).

Although I do have some feedback for Daniela if she's reading...

The chorizo was great and cheap too but I would have gladly paid a bit more for another sausage and perhaps a bit of potato or something to accompany it.

The pumpkin and spinach frittata was very tasty but a bit dry (and one of them was burnt, sorry!), maybe a sauce would have helped.

Other than that I really liked the place, the staff were lovely and very attentive & welcoming.

Best of luck to you, I'll definitely be going back at some point.

Hi thank you for your feed back,

I really appreciate it. This is what we need so that we can improve Mama Mia. I am glad you enjoyed your meal!

After the opening we did change some things and it just so happened these were some of them.

We have changed the Roast Pumpkin and Baby Spinach Frittata now it comes with ali-oli dip. The Mini Chorizo sausage cooked in apple cider now also comes with home made bread so that you can dip into the rich delicious cider sauces.

Look forward in seeing you again take care.

Daniela x

Sounds amazing!

we're going to Chile very soon and would like to try some of your food to give us an idea of what to expect!

Although we don't live in Sheffield we will be visiting tomorrow and might be able to stop off..

Are you open in the evening or only for lunch?

Do you have a website?

Archived