Flower Estate Families And History

mark1971

any one remember my auntie Annie? (shentall) kids were John-Billy-Lesley-and Linda.

Auntie lindas husband Terry got burnt to death in a fire.Daffodil road I think?

Yes - I remember them from school.I think Lesley will be the same age as me. I don't know anything about Linda's husband being in a fire on Daffodil - I'll catch up with previous threads

My mums family lived on Bevercotes RD (Eccles) My mum, her two sisters and brother. My mum (Bessie) is in her 70's now she has fond memories of the area.

i used to play with your mam when she was schooling i lived at 92 just above your gran parents i am gladys brother inlaw george was my brother

i might have met you i went to your dads funeral

cheers take care i am same age as your mother

i used to play with your mam when she was schooling i lived at 92 just above your gran parents i am gladys brother inlaw george was my brother

is woollen your real name, would you be related to frank woollen who lives on jordanthorpe?.

My dad is still alive "Ted" I will have met you at your brothers funeral (George). I will let my mum know you said hello.:D