Flower Estate Families And History

mark1971

is your dad called david ? i think i used to work with him at river don stampings, and does he have a sister called sheila ? and does your mum have a brother called steven and a sister called ann ?.

my dad was called david, and everything else you wrote was right dad died in 2003 and mum died in 1991. Did you know them well

i did not know your mum and dad that well. i worked with david for about 6 months at river don stampings steelworks. i used to give him a lift most days but he worked in a different part. i think i was in the same class at shiregreen high school as sheila potts .

i used to be big pals with steven poulton who i think is your mums brother .i think ann poulton married one of the booths. i lost touch with steven just after we left school in 1969.i also seem to remember your mums grandad was called brunt, i think he lived around number 36 ish daffodil road he always used to smell of snuff !. i think sheila and your mum and dad lived at number 9 daffodil and steven lived at clematis road i think his dads name was jack.hope this helps.

the only willis family i knew lived on clematis road next to the poultons. i dont remember any lads but i remember two girls the eldest was called gloria but i cant remember the other one.could this be them ?.oh and they both had long dark hair .