Flower Estate Families And History

mark1971

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody remember the Smith family. Nine girls and one boy Ian. Lived on Clematis Road, Heather Road, and Bluebell. Dad called Charlie and Mum called Janie. Dad was Vice President at Shiregreen Working mens club. Dad died recently, mum still living on flower estate. Ian died approximately 18 years ago through a tragic road accident.

Yes, one of the girls is named Dawn. She married Mick, but I personally don't know his surname but its the right family. My friend is Elaine but as said earlier there are quite a few girls in the family, do you know any more of them.

Does anybody remember the Smith family. Nine girls and one boy Ian. Lived on Clematis Road, Heather Road, and Bluebell. Dad called Charlie and Mum called Janie. Dad was Vice President at Shiregreen Working mens club. Dad died recently, mum still living on flower estate. Ian died approximately 18 years ago through a tragic road accident.

did charlie have brother called eric most likely your uncle i think ther was another brother cant remember his name used to go to school with eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hi my dad married the innocent mother long time ago nasty evil women she turned out to be. i lived at 38 i remeber all the familys just about but times passing so memory is getting shorter.

Yeah i remember hearing about joyce marrying Mr Green,didn't your dad live a couple of houses up the road on the same side?

You might wanna try the golf club bar in Concord. Had a few games of pool with Neil Young in there.

Cheers BLADESMAN but not too sure where that is as i was only 10 y.o when i moved away.Do you still see anything of Neil?i was wondering if he still lived on shiregreen lane.

Yeah i remember hearing about joyce marrying Mr Green,didn't your dad live a couple of houses up the road on the same side?

we lived on the other side of the road bit further up we was on the side of the jenel that lead onto the woods. i went to a family funral last week was talking to barry david bob about this site. david still lives up there.