Flower Estate Families And History

mark1971

mark1971. did you have twins in your family i remember a family next to the innocents going up the road there was the booths then another house cant remember that family name then the innocents then the next one is that you? if so i think i used to take the twins for walks in the pram. you might remember my sis lisa green she was about your age.

Hi Carol Sorry there was no twins in my family but my sisters looked alike there's an 18 months age gap between them both,we lived between the booths & the innocents & our family name is Stevenson.

Yes, one of the girls is named Dawn. She married Mick, but I personally don't know his surname but its the right family. My friend is Elaine but as said earlier there are quite a few girls in the family, do you know any more of them.
I think the sir name was Ellis they lived on Hinde house lane ...page hall end.

you might remember my sis lisa green she was about your age.

I think i wrote in another post that when i was younger i remember i use to walk round with this girl around my age hand in hand "young love eh"who lived at the side of the gennel,it can't be... can it?i've tried remembering her name but my memory is'nt as good as it used to be,i'm not saying it was you're sis because if it turns out that it wasn't then i'll left cringing haha.

• 1 month later...
my mum from willis family says can anybody remember going to tip to shovel for coal? and can anybody remember mrs lent

hiya my mum n dad remember going to the tip for coal when there was a strike on , they said they fetched it back up in a old pram, the tip was right at the bottom of wincobank hill which later got turned into playing fields

you might remember my sis lisa green she was about your age.

I think i wrote in another post that when i was younger i remember i use to walk round with this girl around my age hand in hand "young love eh"who lived at the side of the gennel,it can't be... can it?i've tried remembering her name but my memory is'nt as good as it used to be,i'm not saying it was you're sis because if it turns out that it wasn't then i'll left cringing haha.

you dont have to cring lol i think it was lisa. i tried to get lisa on here last week dont no how far shes got with it tried to help on fone other but think she as a crap pc lol. i remember getting coal of the tip. doea anyone rememeber when they dug the tip up and we found all the old pipes and urnes we took them to school and the ygot took to western park musium but we never got them back bet they was worth a fortune.

• 3 weeks later...