Addictive Games

It is coming - October 3rd sees the release of the expansion pack for Age of Mythology.

I cannot believe I know that. I cannot believe I am waiting for it. The only other game I was ever hooked on was when I was 12 and played 'Pssssst' on my ZX speccy for thirteen hours with only toilet breaks!!

Anyone else got a game they just HAVE to play?

Moon

WOW ... moon !!!

I just downloaded that age of mythology ...

Looks great ... and I loved all the Age of Empires games ... love anything like that.

I totally love space colonization stratagy games ... so if you know a good one ...

Do you mean the 'titans' expansion ?

Yep - I do mean the titans expansion.

I completed the main game ages ago and plain forgot about the expansion till I saw fortean times - since then the date has been burned upon my memory!! :D The game is very good and you can download differetn landscapes to pay on!

Nos (the hubby) plays alot of colonization games. I shall pick his brains for some!

Moon

Cool :)

I'm trying to 'acquire' Age of Mythology ... I kinda had it working but not a full version ... looks really nice.

I really want something where you can explore and fly over to different planets and make settlements and build stuff.

Then mine natural resources and build more stuff and spaceships and fight aliens and other players (if it's multiplayer).

There must be loads of games like that.

Homeworld is a good one for space (ship) based stuff.

if you just want a "Duke it out with tanks and guns and robots and that" thing - try Warzone2100

Then theres always Starcraft - which is dirt cheap at the moment as well.

Or in a similar vein, there are the classic X-Com games

Archived