Addictive Games

Which version of settlers did you have DB?

I think they went up to settlers 4 ... I played the first 2 to death ... great fun though :)

I've played homeworld too and it didn't much apeal to me. I was looking for something where you can build and manage colonies on planets ... life support systems etc ... grow your colony and mine for resources and build things.

Starcraft is excellent ... althought it's all combat based ... I want something where you have to provide life support and explore the planet surface and mine things ... and then fight aliens.

Defo going to try Age of Mythology though ... can you play it online ? might be fun to have a forum online battle ?

I've been playing Baldur's Gate II for about a year now!! It just keeps on going!!

Also highly recommend Jagged Alliance 2 - 80s-style action film as a strategy game - you have to fight against evil dictators and take over their country... hang on a mo, that sounds strangely familiar...!

I used to be one of the top player in Europe on Warcraft II. I still play it but now I play on Warcraft III, Medal of Honor and Operation Flashpoint when I get spare time. Also 4D Sports which I originally played on the Amiga and it still the best boxing game today IMO.

Apart from Championship Manager (the reason why I didn't do so well in my A'Levels 8 years ago).

My most addictive is either Resident Evil 2 for the PSX or GTA 3 for the PS2. I still love blasting them zombies and mowing down members of the Colombian Cartel!!!

Originally posted by jayjay03

Apart from Championship Manager (the reason why I didn't do so well in my A'Levels 8 years ago).

My most addictive is either Resident Evil 2 for the PSX or GTA 3 for the PS2. I still love blasting them zombies and mowing down members of the Colombian Cartel!!!

I can understand that about Champ Manager. It's very addictive. I try to keep away from that game. I once read somewhere that it is one of the most common reasons for marriages breaking up.

I do believe you can play AOM online Jamie - never played online so that could be interesting.

I have in my dirty paws - Age of Mythology The Titans Expansion and it is soo juicy. They have Hecate as witchcraft goddess - right up my street :D

right - I may disapear for some time :lol:

Moon

Archived