Church to be used as a mosque

I just hope that the plans for the mosque are in a better state than the ones used for the monstrosity on Abbeydal Road Sheffield.

What a shoddy looking thing it is with its plastic looking fake verdigris dome

Out of place cheap shoddy job of work

All that seems to be to me is a statement saying " LOOK HOW BIG MY DOME IS!"

All I think is what a crappy attempt at a dome.

..what's your view on the monstrosity that is B&Q on Queens Road, or all the half built/empty tower blocks that litter the inner ring road, or the concrete Hallamshire Hospital that dominates the S10 skyline?

I just hope that the plans for the mosque are in a better state than the ones used for the monstrosity on Abbeydal Road Sheffield.

I respect your admiration for the industrial brutalism around the mosque, but I don't think your view is a particularly popular one.

So you won't be complaining about St Pauls?

I think Britain has been ravaged by shoddy architecture for years.

Its all part of the save a quid now spend a tenner in fifty years mentality that plagues our planning departments.

Like I said...The big mosque is an eyesore.

My opinion is quite a popular one as well...That doesn't alter the fact however that large tracts of Sheffield are also eyesores.

I would bulldoze the mosque and all the empty churches and build wildlife parks in their places.

Kids could then get really close to God.

Going to a mosque and listening to some bloke imported from the back-end of noplace that still believes in the inane drivellings of a 6th century warlord that promotes some of the stone age activities that is Islam today or a Priest that fumbles with with the choir boys and has a HIV + boyfreind from Guatamala will get the parishoner about as close to God as a number 52 bus will get you to Saturn.

Helllooooo any British people on here??!?!?!! Is everyone just playing stupid to whats happening to Britain...

Right of speech has GONE i know full well i cannot type my opinion up on this forum, or anywhere for that matter, without getting the absolute crap ripped out of me and being stamped as a racist....

It is disgusting that more mosques are being built, its disgusting that we have to write everything in sixty languages so people can understand and others, asians, pakistanis, etc dont write anything so we can understand them!

Its disgusting that people are frightened to discipline anyone of a different race for fear of being branded racist!

Now you can all go off at me all you want but im just stating the facts...

Places all over the UK look less like England every day! Our children are meant to carry on British tradition, but i bet half of the children today have no idea what British Tradition means, because they'd rather celebrate Mecca day or whatever traditions they pick up from their local mosque!!!

Why are you all defending other ethnic races but failing to defend our own?!?! Why cant you answer me that!!!!

We have no jobs, we have less homes, which means more are having to be built, which means that Britain is losing out on all its attractions all the things that make it Britain, the moors, the nature, the history, the people. We're becoming overcrowded, so what next, stopping British people from having children, doing what they have far east and limiting each family to ONE child!!!

What do we do? Do we carry on foolishly blind...letting our traditions die?

I am BRITISH! I am not RACIST! But i am BRITISH and before i defend anyone else i am going to defend OUR land...

Now i will sit back and let you all rip me apart and slag me off because its what everyone on here does best!

HOWEVER .... while you do that keep this thought in mind...

Its churches and shops now...but what will you all do when they try to rip down our monuments?

And the BNP are only going to get stronger and gain more support while things like this mosque are being built in our country .

we are not ,and never will be a islamic country ,so why the hell are mosques being built ?

I wouldnt bet on it,this goverment seems hell bent on forcing it to happen and at an alarming rate.

Churches all over britain are suffering the same ill fate,graves, recent ones too swept away without a thought.I will bet the tax payer is footing the bills too.

Wouldn't it be luverly if we could just dump the Muslim loonies and BNP nutters (and any other extremist groups) on an island somewhere and let them fight it out.

Then the rest of us, whether Christian, Muslim, atheist, Jewish, etc, etc, could just get on with our lives in peace?

Ah but as a christian you will NOT be left alone and thats the point!

Helllooooo any British people on here??!?!?!! Is everyone just playing stupid to whats happening to Britain...

Right of speech has GONE i know full well i cannot type my opinion up on this forum, or anywhere for that matter, without getting the absolute crap ripped out of me and being stamped as a racist....

It is disgusting that more mosques are being built, its disgusting that we have to write everything in sixty languages so people can understand and others, asians, pakistanis, etc dont write anything so we can understand them!

Its disgusting that people are frightened to discipline anyone of a different race for fear of being branded racist!

Now you can all go off at me all you want but im just stating the facts...

Places all over the UK look less like England every day! Our children are meant to carry on British tradition, but i bet half of the children today have no idea what British Tradition means, because they'd rather celebrate Mecca day or whatever traditions they pick up from their local mosque!!!

Why are you all defending other ethnic races but failing to defend our own?!?! Why cant you answer me that!!!!

We have no jobs, we have less homes, which means more are having to be built, which means that Britain is losing out on all its attractions all the things that make it Britain, the moors, the nature, the history, the people. We're becoming overcrowded, so what next, stopping British people from having children, doing what they have far east and limiting each family to ONE child!!!

What do we do? Do we carry on foolishly blind...letting our traditions die?

I am BRITISH! I am not RACIST! But i am BRITISH and before i defend anyone else i am going to defend OUR land...

Now i will sit back and let you all rip me apart and slag me off because its what everyone on here does best!

HOWEVER .... while you do that keep this thought in mind...

Its churches and shops now...but what will you all do when they try to rip down our monuments?

I am with you matey!

This IS Britain ...Love it

OR LEAVE!

Archived