Church to be used as a mosque

Christianity is in decline, congregations dwindling. Islam is expanding all the time, therefore more Mosques are being built. So the statement made "we will never be an Islamic State" is probably incorrect. There are enough Muslims in this country now to decide the outcome of any General Election, thats why the main parties chase their votes. Only the BNP are too thick to see this. In a few generations time, the world will be Muslim. Simply because we have all forsaken our own faiths.

Christianity is in decline, congregations dwindling. Islam is expanding all the time, therefore more Mosques are being built. So the statement made "we will never be an Islamic State" is probably incorrect. There are enough Muslims in this country now to decide the outcome of any General Election, thats why the main parties chase their votes. Only the BNP are too thick to see this. In a few generations time, the world will be Muslim. Simply because we have all forsaken our own faiths.

Which Institute did you escape from ? ? :loopy:

Well I cant for the life of me think of a pub in Rotherham that was once a church never mind Im sure PT will inform me.

I cant see what the problem is really obviously christians dont find a use for the church any more so it must be disposed of ,the fact that is to be a mosque is a sign of the times nowadays in what was once a christian country, make of that sentence what you will..what does seem funny to me though is a hall full of muslims worshipping in a christian church under a christian cross,I would have thought that would have been a no no for them still I suppose money talks and we all know how tight the muslims can be

Well I cant for the life of me think of a pub in Rotherham that was once a church never mind Im sure PT will inform me.

I cant see what the problem is really obviously christians dont find a use for the church any more so it must be disposed of ,the fact that is to be a mosque is a sign of the times nowadays in what was once a christian country, make of that sentence what you will..what does seem funny to me though is a hall full of muslims worshipping in a christian church under a christian cross,I would have thought that would have been a no no for them still I suppose money talks and we all know how tight the muslims can be

Good point Banginman.... Specially as the muslims are paying rent to God... OOOOOOH Grahame's gonna love you for that rhetoric .. :hihi::hihi:

churches have always been deconsecrated, removed from service, built around / over, stopped being used, change of use

its amazing how many suddenly become christians when muslims are mentioned

does anybody know why the church on cemetary road was deconsecrated and left to rot for decades?

plenty of churches over the years have been let out of service

how many muslims in government, powerful positions, house of lords, boards of big companies?

not many

britain will NEVER be an islamic state

Archived