Usual Bonfire & f/works in Chelsea Park or Dore?

photofanatic

As posted above, Parkers Lane Field. The entrance is on Parkers Lane, which runs from Limb Lane to Causeway Head Road.

Chelsea Park is in Nether Edge. Chelsea Park Fireworks is also organised by a local Scout troop - "Food 5.30pm; Bonfire 6pm, Fireworks 6.45pm" from the Nether Edge website http://www.netheredge.org.uk/

Ah great, thank you so much!! don't know that neck of the woods very well and was getting so confused!!

Sounds like the PArker's field one it is then!!

Sorry for all the questions, but is there parking there? and do the fireworks start at 7.15, or the whole event? Just to plan when to get there etc.

Thanks!

Are wellies a good idea for Chelsea Park? My brother and his girlfriend are coming up to Sheffield tonight for the weekend and we're planning on going to the bonfire tomorrow night - I'll have to tell them to pack wellies if they're going to need them!

Are wellies a good idea for Chelsea Park? My brother and his girlfriend are coming up to Sheffield tonight for the weekend and we're planning on going to the bonfire tomorrow night - I'll have to tell them to pack wellies if they're going to need them!

Yep! And an icepcick.. You tend to find that while looking at the sky you are slowly sliding down the hill!

Well I haven't been for a couple of years but usually there is a big bonfire. As it's only a few minutes walk from the house we don't normally look at the food and drink but I'm pretty sure that the Scouts and Guides normally sell drinks, parkin, toffee apples etc.

Yep! And an icepcick.. You tend to find that while looking at the sky you are slowly sliding down the hill!

Thanks for the warning - I've let them know that we may each end up falling on our backsides in the mud at some point. :hihi:

• 3 years later...

Archived