Tennis in Sheffield - Chat/Info

Marcial

Just wondered whether there were any tennis teachers out there or anybody who fancied a game. My game is ok, haven’t played for a number of yours so just getting back into it. (bit of a poor second serve!)

I play at the U-SPORT place on Northumberland Road, Crookes.

PM if your interested or for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My mate and I are looking for a couple of tennis partners to share a doubles game up at the University.

Aged Ideally between 23 - 29, the ideal candidates should have a good sence of humour, be reasonably intelligent (to keep score) and be kitted out in the appropriate dress.

If you win, we'll buy you dinner.

Seriously, if you've got a mate and are looking to meet a couple of interesting, professional, funny blokes then PM me.

Dan

• 1 month later...

I have been in and had a look around, it looks good. The beauty about this place is that you can "Pay as you go" or pay the monthly fee.

No pool or spa but its a lot better value than the big gyms if all you want is a gym.

Originally posted by mikey

I have been in and had a look around, it looks good. The beauty about this place is that you can "Pay as you go" or pay the monthly fee.

No pool or spa but its a lot better value than the big gyms if all you want is a gym.

The pool is available to members, my wife uses it several times a week.

The monthly fee is £26.80 a month and u get full use of the place, including the fitness studio which has some good classes.

I can only go evening due to having a baby and no creche available, however i am rather shy/embarrased about going to one of these places and would love to make freinds with people/person to go with and have fun, if possible!

Archived