Tennis in Sheffield - Chat/Info

Marcial

• 2 weeks later...

It was nice playing tennis during the summer, but now it seems I've already missed it... I can't wait till next summer...

does anybody know if there are any indoor courts around? ...hopefuly not costing an arm and a leg to book for an hour...! ...or not requiring an expensive tennis club subscription... before being able to book a court to play...

Am I asking too much? ...hope not!

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all you fitness fiends

Just thought i better warn anyone using or about to use Graves Tennis and Leisure centre at Bochum Parkway for any activity including swimming. My husband and i were using the swimming pool on Tuesday and someone broke into the locker room and stole my husbands phone and car keys..the car was then stolen. We have the car back but now have to wait 4 months to use it until the locks can be changed(otherwise invalidates our insurance). This is not the first time this has happened, the gym lockers were broke into a couple of weeks ago and a car was also stolen. this has caused us tremendous inconvienience and upset as other items were also in the car. The centre do have disclaimers posted around but none tell you to give your valubles over to reception. If you are using the facilities make sure you ask reception to put your car keys etc in their safe. We have been members here from the beginning but if it isn't made more secure will be taking our monthly payments elsewhere!!!

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by MeGe

What player level are you looking for ? male or female ?

In Spain I used to play with intermidiate/advanced players both males and females. I just love playing tennis and want to find someone to play. By the way, I know that Fran is a girl name here but I'm a 24 years old guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
I'm up for that!! I was going to post a similar thread as I have just got back into the sport. I play at the police social club and can get a court for free, so not short of options on that front. Pm Bloo for when you go next time.

Hi there would you be interested in playing some doubles games i patner my son whos 28yrs im 56yrs and we are a fair standard

Archived