Best Chippy in Sheffield

But the portions are ridiculously small and nobody brings them to task about it....

Go on bobby you tell em because my other half won't and I can't

because I'm usually sat in the car waiting.

That's the only let down with the place , they taste good because they're cooked in FAT. yum yum.:gag:

I'm thinking outside the box on this one, but has anyone tried thompsons on the A64 just outside York. That is a fantastic chippy (I know it's not in Sheffield) and has been voted the best this year in the Country. It's a sit down restaurant and the fish is to die for...

For £9.95 you get a 10 oz Cod, chips, mushy peas, bread & butter and either tea or coffee. That place beats anything Sheffield has to offer.

The staff at Brenda's are some of the friendliest and chattiest in Sheffield, and their fish and chips are beautiful, not greasy at all! I have been going regularly for years and it's by far the best chippy in Sheffield town centre, and I only know of one other as good in any part of Sheffield. I'm very particulr abut my fish and chips and wouldn't touch "horrible greasy food" from anywhere.

i simply stated my opinion based on my experience.They were a huge disapointment and tastes horrid.