Best Chippy in Sheffield

Tonys at mosborough

This used to be my favourite.

If your ever passing Killamarsh it houses the best chip shop around!!

Proper quality fish and chips that they take pride in, we stumbled across it last week and thank God we did, where else can you get 4 fish and chips with 4 sides for £10 that are quality?

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/campaigns/family-chippy-shaw-batters-opposition-1-6565895

But I think that this one is better!

The respondents can`t give a true response because , surely they have not visited EVERY chippie in the city .

However , you must try the ADMIRAL at Crookes , S10 , or BRENDA`S just off Matilda street , these ARE the BEST Chippies in Sheffield .

Someone must be obese.

Lots of opinions, all valid, but I wonder if anyone can truly say which is the very "best" chippy unless they've tried every single chippy within the Sheffield boundaries. That got me to wondering if there was anyone out there who has actually sampled the wares of every single chippy. I guess we need to look out for an enormously fat person who smells pungently of vinegar and has a greasy chin and greasy fingers.

Same argument goes for anything really - what's the best pub, the best Indian/Thai/Italian or whatever food...the best pork sandwich...the best bread shop? You'd have to try them all to know....and risk ending up looking like Mr Creosote!

Edited by FIRETHORN1
typos

• 9 years later...
On 02/06/2014 at 21:13, FIRETHORN1 said:

Lots of opinions, all valid, but I wonder if anyone can truly say which is the very "best" chippy unless they've tried every single chippy within the Sheffield boundaries. That got me to wondering if there was anyone out there who has actually sampled the wares of every single chippy. I guess we need to look out for an enormously fat person who smells pungently of vinegar and has a greasy chin and greasy fingers.

Same argument goes for anything really - what's the best pub, the best Indian/Thai/Italian or whatever food...the best pork sandwich...the best bread shop? You'd have to try them all to know....and risk ending up looking like Mr Creosote!

Edited by Crimson Zenith