Best Chippy in Sheffield

woodseats mmmm the one with the yellow fish sign.quality but always a queue

Is that the first one you come to after you come into Woodseats from town direction?

I went there yesterday. Very nice chips and great value. Sorted me right out.

:thumbsup:

Not enough chippies in Sheff anymore. I haven't had the urge to eat fish n chips for ages but last night I ended up on a right treck to find one that wasn't french fries and pizzas.

• 3 weeks later...
Codraphenia in walkley is really nice!!!

Yayyyyyy......we have just moved around the corner from Codraphenia and tried it for the first time tonight - it was fab. The chips were perfect. Rivelin6 liked it because it does veggie stuff as well and I got two plaice for the price of one because the first one broke.

Will definitely be frequent customers! :D

It's got to be Green Steps in Sharrowvale, absolutely without contest. The chips are crispy without being over-fried, the fish is sustainably sourced for anyone who wants it, and the veggie options are brilliant. What's more, it's pretty cheap. New Cod on the Block on Commonside is pretty good too - the owners used to have Broomhill Friery a few years ago.

Def Tony's at Mosborough

Fully agree used to go there during school lunch and was class then always remember the free red sauce i was easily pleased !!

Went back last year and nothing has changed still got the wooden panels on the inside walls, the fish and chips were excellent well worth the wait, Friday tea time rush !

Just outide Sheffield would have to be The Ring O Bells at Kimmy Park Rotherham excellent chips and kebabs