Making a personalised calendar - anyone tried it?

As times are hard I thought I might make a personalised calendar to give to friends and family as Christmas presents this year. The plan is to select 12 of the best landscape photos I've taken, match them to the month they were taken and add a personalised calendar underneath with family birthdays and anniversaries shown.

Anyone tried doing this? I know there are templates online, but which is best?

Also is there a good place in South Yorkshire where you can take the calendar as a pdf or doc file on a disc and they'll print it off and bind it for you on decent quality card?

As times are hard I thought I might make a personalised calendar to give to friends and family as Christmas presents this year. The plan is to select 12 of the best landscape photos I've taken, match them to the month they were taken and add a personalised calendar underneath with family birthdays and anniversaries shown.

Anyone tried doing this? I know there are templates online, but which is best?

Also is there a good place in South Yorkshire where you can take the calendar as a pdf or doc file on a disc and they'll print it off and bind it for you on decent quality card?

i like this idea as I am always being told how lovely my photographs are and I think my family would love it. What a great idea. I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. thanks.

Boots have a third off calendars and diaries at the moment. All sorts of shapes and sizes available: http://www.bootsphoto.com/shop/calendars-and-diaries

Code for the discount is here (Offer ends: Midnight 17th November '09): http://www.bootsphoto.com/content/latest-promotions

:)

Thanks for that, just the kind of thing I was looking for. However are the prices shown with a third off already or is the discount applied at the checkout? It's a bit of a palaver to create a dummy order just to find out.

Archived