Making a personalised calendar - anyone tried it?

• 5 weeks later...

Well I thought I'd found a really good value website that offers personalised calendars at half the price of their competitors, which seemed too good to be true.

And sadly it turned out it was. The company concerned is called Vistaprint, but if you google "vistaprint scam" you'll see that the reason why they're so cheap is that they sign you up to an ongoing 3rd party subscription service without your consent and bill you £9.95 a month forever!

Having been warned off Vistaprint, does anyone else have a recommended website for personalised calendar printing?

I used Vistaprint for calendars last year - they were pretty cheap in comparison to other similar services, but they are flimsy and a bit rubbish, to be honest - I didn't end up having to pay a subscription, however.

I also tried doing it myself using Photoshop and printing it on my home printer, which was much better, although worked out very expensive what with colour ink and photo paper.

Photobox have always been very good in the past but haven't tried their calendars so would be interested to hear about your experiences as I'd like to do some more for next year.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

The worst present I could possibly imagine would be to have to be faced by my familys progeny in glossy 'Boots' spiral bound, limited edition crapness, 365 days of the year. What a 'gift'!

Who uses calendars anyway? :huh::)

• 5 months later...
As times are hard I thought I might make a personalised calendar to give to friends and family as Christmas presents this year. The plan is to select 12 of the best landscape photos I've taken, match them to the month they were taken and add a personalised calendar underneath with family birthdays and anniversaries shown.

Anyone tried doing this? I know there are templates online, but which is best?

Also is there a good place in South Yorkshire where you can take the calendar as a pdf or doc file on a disc and they'll print it off and bind it for you on decent quality card?

This the best company that can print all your needs.

just visit and get your printing needs at your door step...

http://www.printinggood.co.uk/Calendar-Printing

Archived