Why are there no good sandwich shops in Sheffield?

Originally posted by Captain_Scarlet

Just where the heck is Commonside ?

]

Commonside is where you say you live, if you don't wanna say Upperthorpe, but Walkley sounds too posh.

Thanks for the suggestions. Theres one near me, the crookes one, i've not tried. I still disagree with one every 500yds. Read my original bit about the catering sausages. Most sell these. euw

Having eaten at a vast amount of sarny shops i would recomend,

Mr B's 87cheasterfield road,Bloomers Abbydale road,Totley deli,

Supersnaks queens road Bigfat bellybusters here and cheap and the best of all Beres pork sarnys 7shops in hillsboro they also make there own bread its the best but not if your veggy:suspect:

Hope this helps abit

Well i'm within 50 yds of it, does that count? also i find that when i'm in a taxi at night, and drunk, saying 'commonside' gets me within staggering distance of my house. Any other area name, and they take me the wrong way. (just to stray from the sandwich topic) :)

The deli on Hillsborough corner used to be good. Shame it closed...

Munchies on Holme lane is decently average - but accomodating for the veggie population...

Crusty Cob is apparently rated well for their bacon sarnies but not eating the stuff I couldn't give a personal review

Archived