Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: 24 - 29 Nov - win tickets!

Lyceum

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Tue 24 - Sun 29 Nov 2009

Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield

Having enjoyed sensational reviews, Bill Kenwright's 'Amazing', 'Superb', 'Wonderful' and 'Brilliant' production of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber's sparkling family musical continues to enjoy huge success across the country with standing ovations at every performance.

Craig Chalmers, one of the most popular finalists in the recent hit BBC series Any Dream Will Do (watched by millions every Saturday night) takes on the title role.

Retelling the Biblical story of Joseph his eleven brothers and the coat of many colours, this magical musical is full of unforgettable songs including Any Dream Will Do, Close Ev'ry Door To Me and One More Angel.

'Briliant! It explodes like glittering fireworks'

The Sunday Times

'A technicolor triumph'

The Independent

'Joseph returns in all its glory'

Daily Mail

'A superb piece of entertainment. I was thrilled'

Daily Mirror

Performances:

Tue 24 Nov 7:30 pm

Wed 25 Nov 2:00 pm

Wed 25 Nov 7:30 pm

Thu 26 Nov 2:00 pm

Thu 26 Nov 7:30 pm

Fri 27 Nov 5:00 pm

Fri 27 Nov 8:00 pm

Sat 28 Nov 2:00 pm

Sat 28 Nov 5:00 pm

Sat 28 Nov 8:00 pm

Sun 29 Nov 1:00 pm

Sun 29 Nov 4:00 pm

Box Office: 0114 249 6000

Book online

Competition

We've got a family ticket (4 tickets) for this family favourite to give away for the 4.00pm performance on Sunday 29 November to one lucky Sheffield Forum user. For your chance to win, just reply to the thread to tell us about your favourite piece of clothing and what it means to you. Maybe there's an interesting story attached, maybe it's some moth-eaten old jumper you can't bear to throw out, or perhaps it's just a great pair of shoes. Whatever it is, we want to her about it, and the winner will be picked at random from all forum users that reply by 10am on Friday 20 November. Good luck!

My favourite piece of clothing is a little sailors dress that my eldest daughter has. It was bought for her by her great great nan when she was born (she's now 11) and it's been worn by two of my neices and my youngest daughter. It has great sentimental value and is still beautiful.

My favourite item of clothing is my winter coat.

It's a beautiful blue velvet one. It's seen better days, looking a bit worn around the edges (like me) but I still feel well-dressed and ready for anything when I wear it, even with my DM boots underneath :D

• 2 weeks later...

Great replies, keep them coming... everyone's got a favourite piece of clothing haven't they?

Don't forget our ticket competition closes at 10am tomorrow, so reply now for your chance to win!

I have 6 favourite items of clothing:

Jumper

Overcoat (or Dreamcoat!)

Socks

Earmuffs

Pants

Hoodie

and of course I have all these in a wide range of colours including red, yellow, green, brown, scarlet, black, ochre, peach, ruby, olive, violet, fawn,, lilac, gold, chocolate, mauve, cream, crimson, silver, rose, azure, lemon, russet, grey, purple, white, pink, orange..............and blue! :D

My favourite item of clothing is my lovely lovely lovely fleecey dressing gown thats red with Winnie the Pooh on the back. It's about four sizes too big, is perfect for winter nights and the reason i love it most is because as soon as I put it on, my normally mischevious youngest cat leaps on her mama and snuggles down into it-she just loves it! More disgustingly, I got it for Christmas last year and haven't washed it yet! :gag: It will take ages to dry and I can't go without it :hihi:

Archived