Unofficial SF Foodie meet - The Milestone Gastropub - Weds Nov 25th. 7.30pm

sTaGeWaLkEr

Apologies to those that have asked me to arrange a foodie meet over the last couple of months. I've had stuff on and just haven't had the time.

Anyway, I've booked a table for fifteen people on November 25th. I'll confirm final numbers a couple of days before, so don't let this number concern you - it can go up aswell as down. All I ask is that if you put your name down as attending, please let me know at least two days before if you can't make it.

The Milestone is a quality restaurant. It's ambience is sweet, it's environment is simple and pure - and the focus of the evening is just as it should be, the food.

The Milestone is the only new eaterie in Yorkshire to be added to the Michelin eating out guide. In addition, it holds the winner of 'Best restaurant of the year award (EatSheffield Awards)

Good, locally sourced produce (as much as is possible) and the knowledge that everything is freshly prepared on site makes for an all-round enjoyable dining experience.

Their website is here.

Menu's (including prices) will be posted tomorrow once it's been PDF'd.

:)

Definites:

Agent Orange

Swami Dhyan

Ash

KTHFB +1 (Sh*t I forgot)

Shiesh (Note no Ando)

SHSheff +1

Foxforcefive

Toros

Ednakrabappe - Vegetarian

Millhouses24