Missing Andrew Gosden

I personally wish you all the luck in the world in finding Andy but It has been years since he "disappeared" and it has had lot's of media coverage including "Crimestoppers" ?? CCTV nowadays gets everyone at some time or other so why has Andrew not been seen on any CCTV since ?? It's a question that need's to be asked without prejudice or mal-intent ..

Just seems to coincide with the new Maddie effort..

Just seems to coincide with the new Maddie effort..

I'm not sure I know where you're going with this....It was only weeks earlier when Maddie disappeared, wasn't it?

I hope the family's efforts turn something up soon. It must be terrible for them. They will all be in my prayers.

I'm not sure I know where you're going with this....It was only weeks earlier when Maddie disappeared, wasn't it?

I hope the family's efforts turn something up soon. It must be terrible for them. They will all be in my prayers.

Wasnt trying to go anywhere with it other than point out the fact that neither of them are likely to turn up again other than in horrible circumstances.. And thats based on facts of missing people.. I am truly sorry for those that are missing family but there must come a time for closure..

I personally wish you all the luck in the world in finding Andy but It has been years since he "disappeared" and it has had lot's of media coverage including "Crimestoppers" ?? CCTV nowadays gets everyone at some time or other so why has Andrew not been seen on any CCTV since ?? It's a question that need's to be asked without prejudice or mal-intent .. Just seems to coincide with the new Maddie effort..

These questions and many more have been raised many times in both the hearts and minds of Andrew's family during the two years since he disappeared. The search for Andrew is not just about finding him. It is also about answering those questions .....

The emotional strain placed on the families of missing children is compounded by the very fact of not knowing what has happened to them and, in many cases, why it has happened.

The efforts to find Andrew, Madeliene and the thousands of other children that go missing each year are ongoing from the day they disappear until the day they, or those answers, are found and they never stop.

It is not just that a child goes missing, it is the devastation it brings to the daily lives of that child's family. As long as that child remains missing and those questions remain unanswered the devastation endures.

Wasnt trying to go anywhere with it other than point out the fact that neither of them are likely to turn up again other than in horrible circumstances.. And thats based on facts of missing people.. I am truly sorry for those that are missing family but there must come a time for closure..

The case of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was reunited with her family 18 years after she went missing disproves what you are saying and that is a fact.

The case of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was reunited with her family 18 years after she went missing disproves what you are saying and that is a fact.
That is one case and her mental health was not sufficient to re make a family bond after the years lost.. and that is fact... Best of luck to all those hoping someone is still able to be rescued. Its only a realistic other than optimistic point of view...

Archived