Missing Andrew Gosden

Wasnt trying to go anywhere with it other than point out the fact that neither of them are likely to turn up again other than in horrible circumstances.. And thats based on facts of missing people.. I am truly sorry for those that are missing family but there must come a time for closure..

Heavens, what a heartless, thoughtless person you are! If a child of mine went missing I would *never* give up hope, especially not only 2 years down the line! Andrew was a clever boy of 14 when he went missing. It certainly isn't out of the question that he could be supporting himself and living somewhere in London now.

If a child of mine went missing I would *never* give up hope, especially not only 2 years down the line! Andrew was a clever boy of 14 when he went missing. It certainly isn't out of the question that he could be supporting himself and living somewhere in London now.

Thanks for posting this :)

I remember a girl named Kay Coleman from sheffield who went missing ,back in the 60/70s.

Loads of media coverage etc, No one could find her.Then a few years later, to everyones astonishment she came back home . Apparently she had made a new life for herself in London . She got a job and later met someone and started a family. Then brought her new family home. Any of the older generation on here remember this case. She lived near Firth Park.

She would have had many opportunities to contact her parents, but chose not to, until it was right for her. Many people just dont want to be found, for a while anyway.

Never give up hope

Thank you so much everyone for your support.

About 7,000 leaflets a night were distributed at O2, (14000 in total) about Andrew, which is brilliant.

Even if it does not produce news of Andrew, we hope the helpline numbers shown on these leaflets will help someone else.

Thanks again

Archived