Every restaurant on London Road

puddyman

hahaha!

thanks Claret, that made her laugh! In aroma she decided to singe a little bit of her hair in a candle but a big chunk of her hair set fire instead! she omitted it from her report but i thought it should be added.

regarding the coal miners daughter: i have no idea. She thinks she has low iron levels in her blood or something which makes her cold? if you met her you'd just accept it and learn not to argue :loopy:

London Road is great - often go down there for dinner and just see what takes my fancy after a couple of pints. Be curious to see your thoughts on the proper Chinese place by the crossing - brightly lit, loud TV and brisk service but huge portions of food of the sort (and similar price) you'd get in Hong Kong's Mong Kok. Cracking.

must remember to come back and read this properly!

however - does this chinese of which you speak do takeaway?

Moved to the city centre in May and have yet to find a chinese takeaway that suits our tastes!

must remember to come back and read this properly!

however - does this chinese of which you speak do takeaway?

Moved to the city centre in May and have yet to find a chinese takeaway that suits our tastes!

Yes it does - well, the portions we had were so big we had to get doggy bags so I can only assume they also do takeaway.

regarding the coal miners daughter: i have no idea. She thinks she has low iron levels in her blood or something which makes her cold? if you met her you'd just accept it and learn not to argue :loopy:

Ha ha! Generally for the best where we women are concerned. Just accept everything we say/do and your life will be so much easier!

Good luck with the rest of the venture. I only wish I'd have thought of it first!

hahaha!

I thought this was because coal miners got free coal so their houses were always warm.

Hi all.

My Girlfriend and I are working our way up London road onto Abbeydale road and eating in every resaurant on the way. We started at Baan Thai and so far we've got up to Thai Punna and she's writing a little review of each one on a blog here:

http://londonroadclock.blogspot.com

Thought you guys might find it useful if you live in the area.

Thanks,

Steve

Thats a lot of food in one night:o. I could never eat that much, probably manage two meals, but then I would be stuffed.

Respect:thumbsup:

Archived