Electric bicycles?

Surely the point of a bycycle is to get fit as well as a mode of transport so why electrify it? if you want a bike with umph get a motor scooter or motor bike then the fun really begins

I am purely just looking for a mode of transport, not to get fit. A leg problem will not allow me to pedel a bike uphill so am trying to get as much info as possible before deciciding what to do. I've spent a long time thinking about getting a scooter/moped but have concerns re my ability to ride one. I need as much info as possible - thanks all for the replies.

I am purely just looking for a mode of transport, not to get fit. A leg problem will not allow me to pedel a bike uphill so am trying to get as much info as possible before deciciding what to do. I've spent a long time thinking about getting a scooter/moped but have concerns re my ability to ride one. I need as much info as possible - thanks all for the replies.

If you can ride a bike you can ride a scooter go do your CBT training and enjoy the freedom of powered bikng. If you stick with CBT and your ready for the road

http://www.begin-motorcycling.co.uk/law.htm

• 2 years later...

Archived