Can you help me solve my mystery?

grannypat

During my familytree investigations I have found a "mystery" during the first 10 to 20 years of the last century that has intrigued me and I wondered if there is anyone out there who might be a twig on another branch of the same tree. If so you might hold the solution that I am seeking. Going back through your family are there any of these names ;- Owen, Laxton, Banks, Bolland, Butler, Maynard, Barratt, Grimbley. Any snippet of information would be of interest. My family were all from the Sheffield area. Gleadless, Heeley, Woodseats. I have my fingers crossed that I get loads of replies. I have tried every avenue that I can think of which includes most of the usual sites but all suggestions welcomed.

Thanks for you PM DUFFEMS. I am sure that it will prove to be another piece of the jigsaw further down the line. As you know it is so difficult to find answers to your questions regarding family history during the 1900s. Sometimes you even need help to work out exactly what the question is never mind the answer. Like platting fog:confused:. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived