Modern Warfare 2 x box 360 in stock today at Woodhouse

Hi all, just thought i would let you all know that Modern Warfare 2 for the x box 360 is actually in stock TODAY at Village video shop in Woodhouse!!! Someone told my son on the x box, so we went to get it and it was IN STOCK!!! couldnt believe it, obviously I cannot guarantee they have it left, but worth a try for all desperate for it, like my Son was. :)

A word of warning!..

You will get banned from your Xbox and your Gamertag for playing it before the official release. Microsoft are getting annoyed by people playing it before its due out and are acting accordingly.

If you do want to play it, unplug from Xbox Live until its official release on Tuesday.

A word of warning!..

You will get banned from your Xbox and your Gamertag for playing it before the official release. Microsoft are getting annoyed by people playing it before its due out and are acting accordingly.

If you do want to play it, unplug from Xbox Live until its official release on Tuesday.

No you won't. The shop will get in trouble but as long as you have the receipt showing you purchased it from a legitimate retailer you will be fine.

A word of warning!..

<removed> ! Thank Nige for the call, Rx

Edited by Hecate
removed masked swearing