McHammmad's Resturant London Road - Halal McDonald's?

cheapthrillz

has anyone used this fast food place? it is almost identical to McDonald's in it's presentation, lay out food and design, packaging even and colour scheme, I had McHammad Dipper Meal which was almost identical to a big mac meal, the only difference I noticed was Pepsi instead on CocaCola! and all their meat is halal but this obviously doesn't alter the taste.

I've noticed it - shame that such a large retail/catering space is being used for a dying format though... Hope now the premises has a kitchen and rights to serve foods, in the future it'll be used for a more modern type of restaurant...

How do you work that out. Mccraps profits rose 6% in the third quarter of this year. Given global conditions, that's far from coughing up blood.

has anyone used this fast food place? it is almost identical to McDonald's in it's presentation, lay out food and design, packaging even and colour scheme, I had McHammad Dipper Meal which was almost identical to a big mac meal, the only difference I noticed was Pepsi instead on CocaCola! and all their meat is halal but this obviously doesn't alter the taste.

It's Actually called Mahmoods (McHammad LOL) and is a franchise with about 8 restaurants.

http://www.mahmoods.biz/flashhome.html

Archived