Karate in Sheffield

One of the women I train Ju-Jitsu with is a 5th Dan Shotokan Karate - she (I think) instructs at the Hillsborough Sports Arena (near the dog track) on Monday and Wednesday nights, can't remember the exact times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are starting a new club night for our Shotokan karate club in Hillsborough.

Our club has been training in North Sheffield for over 15 years and we figured that starting a new class in Hillsborough would make us more accessible for everyone.

We'll be training at the 393 club on Langsett road on Monday evenings, 8.15 - 9.15.

If you've always fancied trying it, or have previously trained and are wanting to get back into it then feel free to drop by and see what you think.

It's a good all-round martial art, great for busting stress, keeping fit and building a bit of confidence.

If you'd like more information then reply to the thread and I'll do my best.

Alternativly see http://www.crackedfinger.com/clubs/steelcityshotokan/ or E-mail me at steelcityshotokan@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

Anyone know of any Shotokan Karate clubs along the Sheffield tram route(s)?

I am currently training with Steel City Shotokan (Hillsborough) on Mondays but would like to train more, tuesdays and thursdays are taken with Judo so I guess that leaves wednesday, friday, sat or sunday.

Any websites/email addresses availible?

(Any one who wants more info on the Steel City Shotokan club in Hillsborough or Deepcar get in touch with 'Adam S' on this forum)

Cheers folks

Archived