Karate in Sheffield

Originally posted by julie23

someone must no where i can take her i have looked everywhere...

my kids get 2 free lessons aweek at hillsbrough leisure centre, with their members pass etc,, unlimited swimming etc.. well worth the money! £9.99mth

GKR karate runs classes at ST Giles church hall on Sheepcote Road. Its on firdays from 6 - 7pm i think. If you are interested give Steve Shaw a ring on 07659 591207 for more details.

Sorry couldnt pm you back as only just joined the forum and havent completed my first five posts yet!!!!

Ponds Forge also do lessons. The kids can have the lessons as part of the Unlimited Scheme for 9.99 per month. For 9.99 they also get unlimited access to the kids clubs and leisure swimming, amongst other things.

I have just found out that there is a Tae Kwon Do club at Springwater Community Centre (next to St John fisher school) in Hackenthorpe. It is over the field just behind the Hackenthorpe tram stop. I think it runs Wednesdays 6-8 and Saturdays 12-2.

Archived