Karate in Sheffield

3 is very young to take up something like karate and i doubt if you will find anywhere that will take him, certainly not concord, why do you want him to take up a martial art at that age anyway, not a critisism but a question

dave

Originally posted by poison

hi can someone help me! im trying to find a place for my brother to do some sort of karate or something, but he's only 3, i need a place where u pay by the lesson,

You will find that most kids classes start from age 4, I don’t let kids into our classes until they are about 5 years old because I don’t do kids games, my junior classes are more or less the same as the regular classes.

Originally posted by alchemist

3 is very young to take up something like karate and i doubt if you will find anywhere that will take him, certainly not concord, why do you want him to take up a martial art at that age anyway, not a critisism but a question

dave

It seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment as I have had a number of enquires over the past couple of months for kids as young as 2 years old.

• 1 month later...

Archived