Geoff and Pam Needham

Hi there

As a kid I lived on Bower Road at Commonside and Pam and Geoff lived in the yard above. I think that they first moved up to Loxley and then to Shropshire. My mother kept in touch for years christmas cards etc. I'll ask her if she still has an address.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Peter

Have just been contacted by an old friend in Sheffield. Understand you are looking for us. We moved to Essex in 1976, still happily married (41 years). We have 2 grown up daughters and a gorgeous grandson of 6 years. We would love to hear from you. Kind Regards Geoff and Pam Needham

Hi Pam & Geoff. This is unbelievable after searching for years, we have made contact. When you first moved to Kent my Mum tried to find you. 10 years ago I paid an agency to try and track you down. I was given 10 Geoff Needham's, rang them all to no avail. Our email address is blades1@tadaust.org.au. Our mailing address is:

11 Jacaranda Drive

Margate Tasmania

Australia 7054.

A lot of water has gone under the bridbe since we moved to Australia. We have visited the UK 4 times, the last being 2006. Both June & I have retired so are on pentions, so it could be a while before we can afford another trip.

Are you on facebook and do you have skype? If you can give us your mailing address and phone number we will be intouch.

Love Peter & June.

Hi Peter and June

What a surprise, a blast from the past. We tried looking for you several years ago, had no luck. Pure chance, we had a phone call from an old friend in Sheffield who's son had seen your message on the forum. We now live in a little village nr Clacton on Sea, Essex our address is

<Removed>

email address ggneedham@aol.com

How brilliant to hear from you after all these years (41). Can't wait to catch up properly. Will email you. Big thanks to Sheffield Forum and Modern Technology

Love Geoff and Pam

Archived