BIO: True House @ Bia Hoi, Thurs 12th with DUFRAIN!

Chris BIO

BIO: True House Music @ Bia Hoi, Thurs 12th, FREE entry, 9pm while reyt late.

This week's guest heralds a long-awaited return for one of our favourite sons, so it's with a big manly hug we welcome back..

DUFRAIN

Dufrain has long been associated with Cargo, Sheffield's hottest underground house and techno jam, but of late he's also been getting busy in the studio and already has a string of quality releases under his belt. With tracks out on Argentina's Gato ***** Music and Micro Digital Records from Lisbon, as well as forthcoming releases on Itinerant (Australia) and Coincidence Records (Belgium), he's wasted no time in making an name for himself and we're sure it's a rep that will grow and grow as he develops as an artist. Expect the finest in techy, underground house grooves, laced with a good dollop of up-front, unreleased shizznit for good measure.

Ressies Chris Moore & Paul Growns will be in attendance with their usual bags of housey treats and as ever it's FREE entry all night, late licenced too. Party fuel is readily available, being in a bar and all that:

Bottles of sol £1.75

Vk £2

Pitchers £10

Selected shots £1

Pt Becks Vier £2

Double vodka red bull £3.50

Jager Bombs £2

To the not inconsidderable number of people who have no idea whon the hell I am and what to expect in addition to the excelent and generous intro above my soundcloud is here and contains tunes and mixes.

I'm looking forward to Thursday as Bio was the first time I ever played out in public so I'm excited about returning.

Archived