WANTED: Venue & DJ for 21st party

Totty

Thanks for informing me M Woodward.

Sharp87, if you have nothing useful to say i would appriciate it if you just ignored this post now but just to correct you most mobile DJs will play what ever the host asks for.

The Railway at Wadsley Bridge has a regular fri, sat and sun night DJ who played all types of music including speedgarage, garage etc (unfortunatley he is unable to do the day I ask for)

Thanks for informing me M Woodward.

Sharp87, if you have nothing useful to say i would appriciate it if you just ignored this post now but just to correct you most mobile DJs will play what ever the host asks for.

The Railway at Wadsley Bridge has a regular fri, sat and sun night DJ who played all types of music including speedgarage, garage etc (unfortunatley he is unable to do the day I ask for)

whats your problem? im only interested in what speed garage you have in your box. do mobile DJ's have access to every genre of music under the sun then?

Wanted Venue for 21st birthday party.

In S5 or hillsborough areas possibly attercliffe.

Needs to be as cheap as poss, preferbly to supply small buffet.

Also, wanting a DJ (music to be the general type of current and 70s stuff but also wanting speed garage (niche))

The date is to be Saturday 12 December but I am wanting it to be in the day time 1pm until 7pm.

Any help would be great! Ive messaged the hillsborough club but ive had no reply and also am currently trying to get hold of Forty Foot.

have u tried club on bradfield road at hillsbro ? try ringing dj dav, he will play you any music u want and hes pretty cheap, his number is 07788738137, ask for davian.

We've just had my hubby's 50th at The Office pub on Upperthorpe Rd S6 3EA. Good function room, your own well stocked bar and the two lads who were serving were brilliant. The function room is also a live music venue and is done out as such so not boring. The landlady Christine is lovely and puts on a good (not measly) buffet from £3 a head. They can also arrange a D.J or you can get your own. Plenty of room and tables to sit down. Average size dance floor, dico lights etc. I think the room is insured for upto 130 people. We had about 50. To hire the room costs £70- really good if you consider you've got your own 2 barmen from 8pm to 12am and the buffet is really good value. The in-house Dj was happy to carry on as long as we wanted and I think??? we left at half one. Everyone says they enjoyed themselves and I would definately book again.

We may be a bit far away but the old rectory at Handsworth just off the parkway near ASDA has availability on that day.

The Hall for 6 hours would be £160, There is no charge for us putting a bar on, the drinks are at the £2.60 to £2.80 a pint mark. We have a DJ who is £150 - but not sure if he would do the niche stuff - but you can use any DJ.

You can self cater cold buffets or we do in house catering with buffets starting at £6.40 per person,

give me a ring on 0114 269 2537 or look at http://www.orh.org.uk

we make a great venue to hire for family parties, conferences or weddings etc.

On Saturdays and Sundays our smaller hall for up to 40 - ideal for kids parties is only £10 per hour

Archived