Anyone know of a dentist around the Hillsborough area taking patients?

anyone can ring the NHS Sheffield Dental Hotline and be told which dentist is taking NHS patientsin whatever area in the city you are - just tell em your postcode and they will tell you where you can go. simples! 0114 271 1050 is the number

i myself will be having wisdom teeth out a week before xmas...:gag:

xgx

I can recommend this place. Students under instruction. Friendly staff, modern and cheap.

the price really isn't a concern it's the dentist it's self, i can remember a year back i went to one near northern general, for a filling which put me in more pain then before and ended up going to charles clifford for a emergency filling due to the dentist before had done a bodge job and fell out as soon as a nice dental nurse ;) at charles clifford touched it!

ahhh didn't ask them if they was private, money's no problem might give them another ring tomorrow, it needs sorting!

There are signs and price lists up re private treatment. If you do, and get to choose your dentist, Helen Forbes is lovely (think thats her name). She is really mumsy.