Caribbean restaurants in Sheffield - Megathread

HappiDayz

New one opening on the Wicker soon, not much help right now but it might be good!

Oh I do hope so, we used to go the Mango Tree on London Rd, it was fab.

I often crave a good Carribean meal, but one Jamican lady one told us its too expensive a food to make thats why not loads more of them.

I was thinking in sheffield. Not manchester lol (a bit far). I have heard a few good things about the one called carribbean spice on london road.

The next far away on im going to try is one in Soho Sheffield. Lenny Henry mentioned he went there on the F-Word last night :)

I was thinking in sheffield. Not manchester lol (a bit far). I have heard a few good things about the one called carribbean spice on london road.

The next far away on im going to try is one in Soho Sheffield. Lenny Henry mentioned he went there on the F-Word last night :)

Carribean spice is very good. All fresh food used to make the meal.

I just had "Brown stewed chicken" with "boiled food" (Yam dumpling and sweet potato) portion sizes are just right too.

Archived