Caribbean restaurants in Sheffield - Megathread

HappiDayz

The best used to be friday nights takeaway at the community hall at Duke Street church, then it stopped and sicne then i dont work in the area and am not sure if it got restarted. But it was amazing!

Ooh I used to love the food there!! The dumplings were fab and so were the old ladies who cooked!!! I really hope it hasn't closed down, I might go and check it out on the way home after work tomorrow!!

I went to Bishops coffee house on Friday and they do two caribbean specials from 12 noon which was great and it is table service too, not like the takeaways on London rd I would highly recommend it food is fab.

yep - mutton curry rica n pea is fab from there

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

There are a couple of take out type places scattered around - one on London Road, one on the Wicker (Marcias) and one on Abbeydale road (Yabba)

Sit down restaurants - not a lot I'm afraid. Caught a glimpse of a new place behing Waitrose off Londn Road, but not sure what type of restaurant it is. If you are keen, there is an award winning restaurant in Huddersfield - Discovery Bay.

Archived