Unofficial Christmas Meet-Harlequin-Monday 14th December.

Lotusflower

Top night! :cool:

I heard stories involving the Chippendales and a lift :o, played with an IPhone, was bought some lovely lovely cherry beer (thanking you :) ), and the food was very good indeed (I had THREE helpings. Oink oink oink).

(Me and the coolest couple in Sheffield lost the clown though, so if anyone finds a clown tomorrow please return to the Harlequin :( )

well ..... I am lost for words, and that does not happen often.

Dozy came upto me and said "I love you really" and kissed me, which kinda confused me a little.

Until she arrived from the toilet and couldnt believe what I saw, isnt she sweet, fab stuff, I was seeing triples last night.

All I can say is I cannot wait to see the pictures on Facebook.

Food was top notch, had 2 helping, and its not often you get the following in one room : a clown, a pair of balls in a unusual place, a santa woman and not forgetting me a few times :)

Thanks Dave for a fab night, I had too many Frulli`s though :)

Not forgetting nice to see everyone again.

or Mr Wocky's dangling disco balls .....

It was an excellent attempt but there wasnt a belly there OR manly ripples of back-fat.

I hope that you ladys are aware that my "Clone" took mobile pics of breasts and texted them to me...?

Heh

He/she`s a clone after my own heart, a minime!

Thankyou everyone for another memorable evening. :thumbsup::love:

I left until I cried...literally! And when I cried it was because the make-up was melting into my eyes and stinging...rendering me sightless on occasions.

The Pete masks were a stroke of genius...and hilarious...the swinging balls too! :hihi:

Upon arriving home in the taxi and getting to my front door I discovered I'd lost my key...for the second time in 48 hours. :blush:

Picture the scene...

...a drunk, wobbly clown standing on a dustbin trying to squeeze his body through a porthole window at the top of his front door at one o'clock in the morning...all the while being "stared down" by my two cats who I swear were laughing. :suspect:

As if that was not bad enough I had to be in Leeds this morning to see my son's performance art assessment at Uni. No surprise that I overslept and only just managed to get my train...albeit with no time for breakfast. The train journey and mad dash across Leeds I can only describe as surreal...EVERYTHING seemed to be moving! :hihi:

Worth it though...he was brilliant!

OK...starting in January the Harlequin meets will now be on the THIRD Monday of the month. This now means there are two weeks between the Rawson meet and ours.

And now...like my make-up last night I am going to sit in my favourite chair and melt...I've earned it...being a clown is not always what it's cracked up to be. :hihi:

Well, I've finally managed to surface. I'm now going to hopefully recover from my humungous hangover by cooking greasy beefburgers.

Top notch night people! I'm definitely at the next one in January. I'm catching the bus home next time though!!!!!

And sticking to diet coke.

Archived