Unofficial Virtual Meet to Celebrate Mr Wocky's Snip: 20 November

Dozy

I think Mr Wocky deserves all the support he can get at the moment, he must be going through a very traumatic time in the run up to his "little operation".

So, to cheer him up, I propose we have a virtual meet on the evening of his op, Friday, 20 November, say about 8pm?

Then we can all tell him what a big, brave soldier he is and raise a (virtual) glass to his swift and complete recovery.

knowing him he will get a "little over excited" during the op, at least the nurses will have a "little" summat to laugh at:hihi:

I dont know what the fuss is all about!

As a typical man I`ll go to the hospital and go through the procedure without so much as a wince!

Then afterwards I`ll walk... no RUN to my local gym for an hour or two of heavy squatting followed by a few hours calisthenics.

By Friday night I`ll be sitting in my usual place at the comp, reading SF and will have completely forgotten what happend that morning.

You forget that only women make a big fuss about little pains, we men simply get on with it.

I dont know what the fuss is all about!

As a typical man I`ll go to the hospital and go through the procedure without so much as a wince!

Then afterwards I`ll walk... no RUN to my local gym for an hour or two of heavy squatting followed by a few hours calisthenics.

By Friday night I`ll be sitting in my usual place at the comp, reading SF and will have completely forgotten what happend that morning.

You forget that only women make a big fuss about little pains, we men simply get on with it.

My bold

You really can't blame some women for complaining about their OHs - especially when the little pain is also ginger and balding!! :hihi:

Okey dokey this is nice...

The Oh just gleefully informed me that each time I moan after Friday morning she`s gonna make me donate a fiver to the red cross.

She`s even got a "Moan pig" ready aparrantly... A piggy bank ready for me to feed fivers into...

As if the bloody red cross dont get enough bloody dosh out of me each month with their bloody direct bloody debits

Okey dokey this is nice...

The Oh just gleefully informed me that each time I moan after Friday morning she`s gonna make me donate a fiver to the red cross.

She`s even got a "Moan pig" ready aparrantly... A piggy bank ready for me to feed fivers into...

As if the bloody red cross dont get enough bloody dosh out of me each month with their bloody direct bloody debits

Do you really think you should be using the word "bloody" quite so often in your posts? After all, you're probably going to be all bloody yourself come next Friday ...... :hihi:

Archived