Anybody going to City Invasion tomorrow (Saturday)?

brailz

Its a punk all dayer for anyone doesn't know.

Here's the link to a flyer if you're interested.

Here's the line up:

Exploited

Misfits (usa)

Agnostic Front (usa)

US Bombs (usa)

Filaments

Deadline

Murphys Law (usa)

Freaks Union

BSD

Starts 2pm tickets £17adv.

A good mix of homegrown and US bands should be quality, looking forward most to the mighty misfits, there original stuff is some of my all time favourite music, can wait to see AF again as well.

I'm gutted. I've been a fan for ages but never managed to get to see them live.

I just hope that Agnostic Front's set gets extended :thumbsup:

I guess it's too late to find a replacement act now. :mad:

yeah sorry to say but the misfits were turned back by the UK customs.

Robo the drummer, whilst living in the US for the past 25 odd years actually travels on a Columbian passport, and although he had a UK work permit granted he also needed a working Visa granted by the US showing he was a US resident (the work permit was granted to a US resident) , this he can only obtain in person in the US.... it was an oversight on their side really but it's not the first band it's happened to (the Casualties and Agnostic Front both have members travelling on south american passports and have encountered the same problem - i think they assume if they get a UK wrok permit that's the problem solved) and they'd not had this problem in any other European country...

still it was a pretty solid bill before they were added.... Exploited, Agnostic Front and the US Bombs are worth the entry fee alone....

and yes we didn't have anything fully confirmed that they wouldn't be entering till thursday morning, and with the sad events in London, no one could really get anything moving on a replacement till today, so it's been decided to just lengthen the sets of most of the bands - so most of the bands will now have 45 minute sets instead of the customary 30 at festivals....

Archived