Purchasing Contraceptives

So... do you get embarrassed?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. So... do you get embarrassed?

• Yes
    • No
    • I couldn't possibly say....

Well if anyone is embarassed to buy them PM me. I have lots, all brand new, and it looks like they aren't going anywhere soon. :|.

As one might guess from the tone of my posts, I'm not embarrassed about buying them.

Except possibly when some local Scouts groups were doing the whole "helping you pack your shopping for a quid" thing and Sainsburys were doing a BOGOF on 12 packs of Durex. (I think I gave them a fiver to look away. Darn little people. :rant:)

Isn't the embarasing bit when a lad whips one out and it is 3 years past its use by date?:D

I remember someone I knew once "knew" ;) a lad who actually picked 'em after the deed, wrapped them in tissue, and put them in his rucksack. We had this theory he washed them at home and re-used them. Although he worked for Goldman Sachs so not sure what that was all about. :loopy:

I don't get embarrassed at all, apart from the very first time I bought them...

It was back when I was still a virgin, and I was well exited. Unfortunately I was not aware that one of my girlfriend's close friends worked in the pharmacy I went to, and I didn't notice until I had placed them on the counter right in front of her!:blush:

She didn't say a word, but was smiling ear to ear as she handed me my change.

Needless to say, my girlfriend and all of her friends were well aware of what I'd done the next day at school:(.

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life!

I should hope the girlfriend was aware :hihi:

Archived