Purchasing Contraceptives

So... do you get embarrassed?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. So... do you get embarrassed?

• Yes
    • No
    • I couldn't possibly say....

Well if anyone is embarassed to buy them PM me. I have lots, all brand new, and it looks like they aren't going anywhere soon. :|.

As one might guess from the tone of my posts, I'm not embarrassed about buying them.

Except possibly when some local Scouts groups were doing the whole "helping you pack your shopping for a quid" thing and Sainsburys were doing a BOGOF on 12 packs of Durex. (I think I gave them a fiver to look away. Darn little people. :rant:)

I got them stacked to the rafters. I am not scared!

They shouldnt charge for contraceptive!! Most young people may not be able to afford it, so it will be less likely for them to go and get it. And to go to their local clinic can be v embarrassing. I think it should be free!!

What are you talking about?

Contraception is free if you go to your local family planning centre. And if that's too 'embarassing' and you're not mature enough to do that, then you're not mature enough to be having sex anyway.

And as brianthedog says, who's "they"? The shops? Yeh right! If that's how it should work, then most young people may not be able to afford fruit either, leading to more obese people - so "they" shouldn't charge for fruit. Apples and pears for everyone!! :loopy:

Archived