Purchasing Contraceptives

So... do you get embarrassed?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. So... do you get embarrassed?

• Yes
    • No
    • I couldn't possibly say....

Random anecdote: I was in Tescos on Eccy Road, and in the Reduced Products (you know, the one with the dented tins and stuff like that) there was a pack of Durex with like, five missing or something?

I wonder why, and who, and if anyone actually dared buy the pack? :loopy:

And who nicked the missing ones :huh:

perhaps it might be embarassing if you got from the supermarket and went to the self scan, theres usually one item that doesnt scan!!!

Personally its never bothered me buying them, although i think i was the one who felt more of a need to use them than some of the women i have slept with.

Yes but not as much as I get embarrassed buying sanitary products.

I dont know whether I'm imagining it but I think you always get a sympathetic "menstruating, are we love" face of the counter person. Who always happens to be a man.

It's worse when they try to sell you a lawnmower on the basis that '' your weekend's buggered anyway''.

Nah not embarrassed about buying condoms at all. Theres nothing to be embarrassed about. People have sex :o I know thats shocking to people but we do. I think its great when you see people buying condoms coz I think thank god there are some sensible people out there!!!!

Its the same with sex (adult) shops (i know off topic so apologies) an ex of mine would never go in them. He was far too embarrassed to go in, just in case he bumped into someone he knew!!! So he would send me in instead!!! silly really

Archived